Job description HITACHI RAIL
is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Associate Engineering Support & Process Specialist
who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Pittsburgh, PA. Who We Are
Hitachi Rail is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signalling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions. Accountabilities:
- Document Controller Duties:
- Apply the client's document control requirements to a particular project
- Upload and download documents from Teamcenter
- Follow the Teamcenter rules for document control
- Produce transmittals for a particular project
- Understands the importance of timely document supply and proof of receipt to/from the relevant parties
- Format documents in Microsoft Word
- Import formatted documents into the DOORS tool
- Support Engineering in the proper use of DOORS
- Guide Engineering on the required processes of Requirements Management
Desired Skills/ Knowledge:
- Ability to learn quickly and apply lessons learned
- Fluent in Microsoft Office tools
- Cooperate in a professional manner with coworkers inside and outside of the group
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Motivated attitude with a desire to succeed.
Associate's Degree Languages:
English Proficiency Benefits:
Hitachi Rail employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including Competitive Pay, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Life & Accident Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Savings Plan, and Paid Vacation. We also offer a number of Work/Life Programs such as Flextime and a variety of Training and Development opportunities.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.Hitachi Rail-sts.com/en/careers.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our followers!
Have a glance at our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirailsts/