Hitachi Solutions understand what it takes to digitally transform organisations, harnessing the power of the latest technologies and seamlessly integrating them into businesses. As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in user-friendly business applications based on the Microsoft cloud.
With a team of experienced industry professionals, consultants and technology experts, Hitachi Solutions has a wide range of capabilities including digital transformation, ERP and CRM implementation, change management and data science & analytics. Our highly skilled team help drive improvements to many aspects of your business creating efficiencies and growth. For more information, visit https://www.hitachi-solutions.co.uk/
At Hitachi Solutions Europe we are the leading European Microsoft Gold Partner for Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Power Platform and Analytics areas. As part of our existing projects & teams, we have extensive knowledge and experience in Azure DevOps. We are now looking to complement this success by investing to grow this area by offering independent Azure offerings.
As an Azure DevOps Engineer,
you will be part of the Azure Cloud Solutions capability. You will work on client-facing projects however you will also have the opportunity to contribute towards the strategic direction of this new capability.Job DescriptionKey Responsibilities
- Participate in the setting up team DevOps strategy & principles.
- Deliver customers facing workshops and advise them on DevOps improvements & best practices.
- Setup/configuration of ADO.
- Building continuous integration and continuous delivery pipelines for projects.
- Support & automate the deployment of Azure PaaS & IaaS environments.
- 3 to 5 years of hands-on Azure DevOps experience
- Knowledge of key DevOps concepts and principles.
- Experience with Azure.
- Experience in conducting client-facing workshops.
- Strong stakeholder management, communication, and relationship-building skills.
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD)
- Automation & Quality
- Application Security
- TDD (Test Driven Development)
- SOLID Principles
- Azure DevOps (Pipelines & Releases)
- Authentication / Azure Active Directory / SSO
- Cloud concepts - Saas, PaaS & IaaS
- Cloud-Native technologies
- Containers: Docker, Kubernetes
- API management
- Azure Event Hubs & Logic Apps
- NET Core
- Azure Functions & Durable Functions
- Azure Service Bus
- API Management
- Database experience
- Azure SQL
- NoSQL - Cosmos / Mongo DB
Whilst Hitachi Solutions is respectful of our employees work / life balance candidates should be prepared to undertake travel to client sites throughout the UK and internationally if required.In applying for a role with Hitachi Solutions Europe Limited and/or its affiliates ("Hitachi") you consent to Hitachi collecting and storing your personal information (including your name, job title and email address) in relation to this role and any others that may be suitable in the future. For more information please refer to our Privacy
Policy located at http://www.hitachi-solutions.co.uk/privacy-policy/