Meet our Team
We are an inclusive, highly collaborative organization whose people drive our innovation advantage. Diversity and individuality are welcomed and celebrated and we're looking for like-minded, passionate and driven people to join us. We know that people are our biggest and most important asset so we have worked hard to create a creative culture where you can come to work, be yourself and be successful.
If you'd like to be part of a supportive, successful team who cares about powering social good, developing new revenue streams and improving customer experiences then we'd love to hear from you.
Generous packages of benefits are available including (but not limited to) flexible working, a generous pension and private healthcare.
Find out why data is in our DNA and makes Hitachi one of the Top 100 Global Innovators at hitachivantara.com and follow us at LinkedIn.comWhat You'll Be Doing
Hitachi Vantara is looking for a marketer to fill the role of Marketing Specialist within our Americas Field Marketing Demand Center. The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for helping to execute effective marketing programs, assisting with campaign development, analyzing the effectiveness of each campaign and developing our lead generation programs. This candidate will collaborate and work alongside our go-to-market campaign leaders within the Americas region but also within our global campaigns team to execute programs that fit within the priorities of our Americas sales teams. The successful candidate will play an integral role in building and assisting with the launch of campaigns within our US, Canada, and Latin American regions and helping to drive revenue growth for our Americas sales teams.What You Bring to the Team
• Develop marketing strategies for projects, including multi-channel integrated programs
• Ability to work closely with global campaigns teams, program leaders, and sales teams for development and implementation of programs in multiple regions.
• Ability to take direction to help build and launch lead generation programs
• Ability to manage, analyze, and report on campaign effieciency
• Ensure creative marketing materials undergo regular review and adhere to brand guidelines
• Develop and communicate marketing plans, campaign results and project recommendations to senior management
• Collaborate with cross-channel marketing colleagues to build integrated programs that complement campaigns and overall objectives to drive sales revenue and generate overall demandIt would be great to hear from you if you have the following skills:
• Experience in building the strategy for integrated marketing programs including but not limited to: email campaigns, virtual and physical events, nurturing programs, digital and social media programs, etc.
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communication, or related discipline
• 3+ years experience in a marketing role
• Previous knowledge and experience with email marketing applications (html coding is not required)
• Experience working within a sales CRM platform like SalesForce
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced, collaborate environment
• Ability to take direction from team mates but also work independently
• Excellent analytical, communication, and presentation skills
• Ability to collaborate with colleagues remotely in mulitiple time zones
Language: Primarily English but bilingual capabilities in Spanish and/or Portuguese is a plusOur Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge