Meet our Solutions Consulting Team
Our solution consultants represent Hitachi Vantara to clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver a profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. They are immensely capable, adaptable, confident, excellent communicators who are equally cool in front of large crowds and intimate groups. They are customer-oriented and capable of answering a wide variety of questions related to data driven infrastructure.
We are a collaborative and friendly group, supporting each other's ideas and working together for the success of our customers. Success is shared. We work closely with account managers to demonstrate the breadth and depth of the Hitachi Vantara Technical Portfolio. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. What you'll be doing
What you bring to the team
- Solutioning: Determining business outcomes, data challenges and technical requirements, design of solution architectures, and assessing technical fit.
- Custom Presentations: Create compelling customized presentations and craft custom solutions that differentiate Hitachi Vantara's technical portfolio and services, meet customer's requirements and objectives tailored to their use case
- Digital Infrastructure Product Expertise: Conduct technical Q-A sessions, demonstrate product features, whiteboard architectures and utilize best practices all fostering Design Thinking and a passion for the customer experience
- Teamwork: Collaboration with data storage experts, server specialists and hybrid cloud consultants across Hitachi Vantara to deliver solution proposals, consultative sales engineering, POC Leadership all with a focus on the customers business outcomes delivered with technical impact and operational efficiency.
If this sounds like we are obsessed about helping customers we are! Are you? We would love to hear your story!
- Customer facing technical Pre-Sales experience, supporting partner sales cycles.
- 10+ years of experience in a Consulting Presales role in the Storage Industry or in a High-Value Solutions Infrastructure company
- Strong knowledge of IT infrastructure technologies such as Server technologies, Virtualization/VMware, Business Continuity, Data Protection, SAN, LAN/WAN Concepts and Architectures.
- Hybrid Cloud Platforms (AWS, GCP, AZURE, etc.)
- Knowledgeable in ESX, vSAN, NSX, vRealize desired
- Enterprise applications knowledge like ERP, CRM, etc. would be a plus.
- Track record of success in Business Technology related sales.
- Excellent white boarding skills
- Strong presentation skills
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed, and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge