Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., helps data-driven leaders find and use the value in their data to innovate intelligently and reach outcomes that matter for business and society. We combine technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Only Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. We work with organizations everywhere to drive data to meaningful outcomes. The Role
We are seeking a high-energy Global Campaign Operations Specialist. This individual will work very closely with the global campaign operations team and the global programs team to set-up campaigns in Marketo. This will include use of email templates to create assets, list upload and optimization, creating campaign IDs, A/B testing, execution of regional campaigns within the supported geo, and reporting. Responsibilities
• Partner with the geo marketing teams to customize, build and implement Marketo campaigns for local marketing activities, using global frameworks and CoE templates
• Monitor program performance within assigned geography and conduct optimization activities based on results
• Programmatic support in Marketo for some campaign assets to modify asset design and A/B testing, working with the overall campaign lead
• Segmentation list based reporting
• Webinar set-up, execution and reporting support (BrightTALK and Marketo) for geo supported program webinars.
• All tactic level reporting out of Marketo and Salesforce.com for campaigns (email, landing page, downloads, attendance, lead generation, etc.)
• Create content in Marketo from templated assets
• Work with the global campaign operations team to establish best practices for all campaigns and drive these within the geo.
• Other Duties as Assigned Qualifications
• Minimum 4-5 years of marketing operations experience
• Marketo certified (Eloqua certification acceptable)
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
• Strong analytical skills
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, IT or related field
• Experience with Salesforce.com and Excel
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.