Company DescriptionAbout Us:
Hitachi Solutions is a business application consulting firm and trusted provider of vertical industry solutions built on the Microsoft Cloud. Our mission is to help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises by using powerful, easy to use and affordable industry solutions.
Our culture is defined by our values and our deep commitment to help our clients succeed. We are a division of the 38th largest company in the world and bring to bear the strength of a very large network of interconnected Hitachi companies. At the same time, we remain absolutely committed to the nimble agility that helped us grow Hitachi Solutions from three founding partners to nearly 3,000 professionals all around the globe.
We are actively recruiting for Associate Software Engineers. Job DescriptionResponsibilities:
As a Hitachi SolutionsAssociate Software Engineer you will be responsible for delivering high quality modern solutions through collaboration with our team and our customers. This includes actively participating in requirements and scoping exercises as part of the development team and developing high-quality, modular code, as well as troubleshooting, maintaining, and improving existing software. The successful candidate will be able to work independently, eager to learn and grow, and comfortable working within deadlines.Qualifications:
- Familiarity with databases and data structure principles
- Familiarity with software lifecycles and methodologies
- Ability to apply sound quality management methods, tools, and techniques to ensure high quality software that meets the needs of the client
- Experience participating in code reviews/pull requests
- Working knowledge of cloud or mobile development
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to collaborate in a fluid team environment
- Able to provide demos of work they have completed
- Demonstrated curiosity to expand skills and adapt to a changing technological landscape
- Willingness to travel across the United States and Canada post-pandemic as requested by clients
- Medical and Dental Benefit Package (including Long Term and Short Term Disability)
- 401K Program with employer match for all new hires
- Competitive starting salary
- Personalized career coaching and mentoring
- Hitachi is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.