Hitachi Solutions is a business application consulting firm and trusted provider of vertical industry solutions built on the Microsoft Cloud. Our mission is to help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises by using powerful, easy to use and affordable industry solutions.
Our culture is defined by our values and our deep commitment to help our clients succeed. We are a division of the 38th largest company in the world and bring to bear the strength of a very large network of interconnected Hitachi companies. At the same time, we remain absolutely committed to the nimble agility that helped us grow Hitachi Solutions from three founding partners to nearly 3,000 professionals all around the globe.
We are actively recruiting for Associate Software Engineers in Test. Job DescriptionResponsibilities:
As a Hitachi SolutionsAssociate Software Engineer in Test you will be responsible for delivering high quality solutions through testing candidate releases of new or modified CRM and/or FO applications and assuring the quality of scalable software solutions by collaborating with business partners to realize the full capability of D365, as well as supporting all quality assurance task including test plan preparation, test cases for customizations, extensions, configurations, and integrations. You will create test plans and detailed test cases, as well as perform functional, integration, and regression testing, documenting defects found during testing activities. The successful candidate will be able to work independently, eager to learn and grow, and comfortable working within deadlines.Qualifications and Experience:
Nice to have:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1+ year of experience supporting software development test activities (preferably Microsoft AZURE based applications, Dynamics CRM/ D365 or D365 F&O
- Demonstrated experience in any one of the following:
- Selenium, JMeter (any performance testing tool), RSAT, and/or EasyRepo
- Demonstrated experience developing software test plans & test cases
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly self‐motivated, self‐directed, and attentive to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to collaborate in a fluid team environment
- Willingness to travel across the United States and Canada post-pandemic as requested by clients
- Hands-on experience using open-source tools like JMeter for Performance Testing
- Hands-on experience supporting DevOps development team test planning and execution
- Hands-on experience supporting DevOps development team code reviews
- Hands-on experience participating in release activities and post-release support activities
- D365 certifications, classes, or exams
- Azure certifications, classes, or exams
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.