Job description HITACHI RAIL
is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Associate Assembler
who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Batesburg, SC. Who We Are
Hitachi Rail is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signalling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions. Accountabilities:
Required Skills & Experience:
- Participates in the assembly of products by hand or using hand tools or portable powered tools
- Operates equipment as necessary, including assisting with routine maintenance, set-up and programming
- Supports the assembly of products according to customers' needs by following blueprints, diagrams, and verbal/written instructions
- Inspects own work for accuracy, completeness and compliance to requirements, including HSE requirements, highest quality standards an safety critical requirtments
- Painting cast iron steel and aluminum material, wet paint
- Operate overhead crane, forklift, and other material handling equipment
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and prioritize work from multiple sources
- Electro-mechanical assembly, mechanical assembly or industrial painting
- Experience in industrial work settings
High School or equivalent Languages
Hitachi Rail employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including Competitive Pay, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Life & Accident Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Savings Plan, and Paid Vacation. We also offer a number of Work/Life Programs such as Flextime and a variety of Training and Development opportunities.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.Hitachi Rail-sts.com/en/careers.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our followers!
Have a glance at our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirailsts/