Hitachi Rail Honolulu JV (HRH) is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Senior Operation and Maintenance Expert
to work on our Honolulu Rail Project. As the successful candidate your ideas for continuous improvement and creativity are welcome. The position is based in Peal City, HI Accountabilities:
Skills and Experience
- Performs wide range of project, program and policy development duties, including conducting detailed issue and data analyses, framing recommendations and options for manager's consideration, developing detailed project and program plans, leading project and program implementation efforts and assessing impacts and results.
- Develops, coordinates and monitors the implementation and effectiveness of a viable strategic plan. Educates department staff regarding the plan's value and importance.
- Oversees the development of strategic goals, methods and action plans that include measurable objectives, fixed responsibilities and established timelines. Monitors SSA calculation and evaluates, justifies and recommends mitigation strategies as needed.
- Recommends appropriate training and resources to improve and develop project's performance, especially in the areas of leadership, collaboration and effective business management.
- Performs studies of existing processes and makes recommendations for business process improvements.
- Assists with the development and monitoring of corrective actions plans from internal and external departments and conducts cost, budgetary and statistical analyses and audits.
- Manages and coordinates audit issues for the project and coordinates Emergency Preparedness planning activities such as COOP Planning and other project programs that affect safety, security and operational efficiency within the project.
- Assists in the development, implementation and oversight of project policies, procedures and policy instructions, regulations, goals, long-range strategies, and outreach initiatives.
- Coordinates responses to inquiries from federal, state, regional and local government officials and the general public.
- Conducts independent investigations, researches, studies, analyzes and drafts reports and/or recommendations on specific organizational/ operational issues and personnel problems.
Progressively responsible experience in a large-scale organization, with emphasis on administrative, operations, or management process streamlining experience. Education