Meet our Team
Digital Solutions Client Engagement Partners (CEP) play a key role in our growth and are tasked with rapid business expansion within their assigned accounts, including growing select client clusters with clearly established top line and bottom line targets, and being able to sell new service offerings and solutions to the client cluster in order to achieve targeted results. What you'll be doing
What you bring to the team
- Establishing and managing client relationships with key decision makers within the Oil and Gas industry.
- Establishing and building "trust" and leverage client context by understanding client's overall business goals within the context of the Oil and Gas industry.
- Positioning Hitachi Vantara as a strategic data, technology and transformation partner, and identify avenues for company to implement data, technology and consulting solutions.
- Overall account to include work quality and customer satisfaction.
- Managing Account and Project Manager combinations to achieve client goals.
- Contributing to new business development efforts in other verticals and facilitate those offerings.
- The Client Partner should be comfortable in groups/teams and be able to both lead and follow.
- Must bring top-notch consulting/relationship management skills and a deep appreciation of IT tools, techniques, systems and solutions.
- The Client Partner will be held accountable against Measurable Revenue/Profit Growth within set timelines.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in a client facing role or account leadership role in the IT professional services or management consulting firm.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience working either directly in or as a consultant to the Oil - Gas industry.
- Current/prior "Big Four" consulting experience or similar is required.
- Experience in the global service delivery model.
- Experience managing a client P-L of at least $10 million dollars, including reporting and metric assessment for the account.
- Domain expertise Software and Technology and IoT.
- Strong background in a project environment and application development.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to communicate effectively along vertical and horizontal planes internally and in client organizations.
- Detail-oriented and able to manage and maintain all facets of complex assignments.
- BS degree required; Advanced degree preferred.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge