Job description SENIOR PROJECT PLANNER Hitachi Rail
is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signalling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions. Mission:
Ensure the application of Integrated Planning processes for medium complexity (in term of number of involved technologies and project revenues) assigned projects/bids, through the development and monitoring of project schedule Accountabilities:
- Ensure the Master Schedule development for the bid preparation and provide Planning tender documentation and Planner cost estimation.
- Ensure the development of project Master Schedule and project detailed schedule aligned with the milestones fixed by the Customer and/or management expectation on deliveries.
- Ensure the implementation of integrated planning processes and standards.
- Ensure the project EV analysis and reporting.
- Ensure the development and maintenance of Project Planner budget.
- Support Project Team in the analysis of the scope of work, definition of the Work Breakdown Structure by implementing and optimizing project execution plans.
- Support the Project Controller for the economical monitoring of the project.
- Guarantee reliability and on time availability of project reporting.
Job requirements Skills and Knowledge Categories Education:
Degree in Economics or Engineering or Equivalent Technical Background Experience:
From 5 up to 10 years of working experience English & languages knowledge:
English & native project languages knowledge , Primavera - MS Project.