Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
We are seeking for Senior Business Development ManagerDescriptions:
• Would be responsible for strategizing and executing the strategy for growing the company's future business.
• Would also advise the company on the potential growth areas and then help operationalize this idea to translate ideas into business and revenue.
• Would be responsible for developing strong relationships with the Managers and all the clients.
• Would be responsible for achieving the Targets.
• Defining, developing and implementing marketing programs for our products.
• Drive marketing campaigns, events, conferences and seminars and other PR related activities.
• Enable revenue generation through marketing initiatives - new client development.
• Understands the marketing / inside sales process.
• Knowledge of Manufacturing; Discrete Manufacturing, experience with ERP,SAP sales
• Necessarily worked in selling IT solutions, ERP solution, oracle, SAP - any ERP, MS products - AX, others, Cloud solution etc
• Demand Generation using database provided and marketing campaigns.
• Cold Calling / Prospecting / identifying opportunities for ERP market.
• Should have worked independently in marketing / sales of IT solutions / ERP Software.
• Should have strong marketing experience and dealing with high profile client.
• Past experience with calling customers for ERP and Extended ERP sales and service selling will be a Plus
• Good communication skill, Fluent in English (written and oral), Good Personality, Confident.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.