Role Title: Enterprise Account ManagerLocation: Brussels, Belgium About Hitachi Vantara
Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes.The Role
We are seeking an energetic and motivated sales professional to be the best advisor to current and new customers for our Belgian subsidiary. The Account Manager (AM) will work closely with Technical Presales, Services team and the Support teams to grow our Solutions and Services business. The AM will be responsible for positioning infrastructure solutions, data operations, cloud solutions, app modernization, data analytics and managed service offerings to achieve desired client outcomes. Success in this role will have the ability to articulate technical acumen into business strategy to sell value-based solutions.
You would therefore join our enterprise account team. The ideal candidate will have strong new business development experience with a proven track record of selling complex, six to seven figure, technical solutions (information technology or other comparable offerings) to mid and large enterprise clients. As an enterprise acquisition account representative, you would be covering primarily the Belgian market. Main Responsibilities
Required Skills - Experience
- Works collaboratively with all team members, to effectively manage account planning strategies, opportunity pursuits, development of proposals to achieve growth
- Conduct market and customer research to expand commercial insight necessary to build effective customer call plans and sales strategies
- Drive a high volume of high value prospecting and business development activities, to include lead management, needed to reach key decision makers/influencers (technical and business) inside pursuit accounts
- Drive account strategies and coordinate team selling efforts with partners, specialist, management and technical resources necessary to close business.
- Positions Hitachi Vantara's offering by understanding the customer's key strategies, business drivers, current micro and macro-economic trends, and how the customer competes in their marketplace and industry
- Uses strong business acumen and knowledge of our solutions to develop appropriate customer relationships within various customer buying centers
- Accurately and regularly forecasts pipeline for effective support of the business strategy. Ensures that any gaps between current position and goal are proactively and regularly assessed with strategies and tactics developed to address those gaps
- Drives customer-centric strategies with the Hitachi team members, ecosystem partners, and customers to maximize profitable engagement and win rates
- Possesses a competitive TEAM-attitude, very strong work ethic and thrives in a fast pace, high growth and matrixed organizational environment.
- Is a top performer in presenting - selling service offerings including cloud offerings to assist customers with their business outcomes.
- Previously worked for a technology vendor, Software or Systems Integration company or an IT Consultancy company with at least 3 years spent selling solutions and managing medium to high value IT and/or cloud services programs
- Has knowledge and/or practical experience of IT cloud migration, application modernization, data analytics, managed services and data management including storage, integration, and security products
- Has experience of working with ecosystem partners (Global and Regional SIs, VARs and ISVs)
- Be an accomplished communicator and influencer, able to work with customers, users, senior level management, sales, and peers
- An avid hunter with a proven track record of sourcing new leads and leveraging social networking to gain access to decision-makers/influencers necessary to close business
- Some inside sales or telemarketing experience is a plus.
- Excellent time/organizational management, deal management and problem-solving skills.
- Knows how to conduct customer research and develop meaningful account plans.
- Has a desire to learn and an aptitude for acquiring new skills and product knowledge.
- Fluent in Dutch and French
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.