Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. Through systems integration, we strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our vision is to help you achieve your vision through superior products, prices, and people.
**Open to candidates located anywhere in the United States or Canada**Job Description
- Drive Dynamics CE 365 Health Plan implementations through all project phases including discovery, definition, build, test and deploy. Understand baseline regulations, such as HIPAA, and incorporate regulatory requirements within Dynamics CE 365.
- Serve as clients' main point of contact throughout all project phases, effectively manage associated issues and risks and ensure on-time and on-budget implementation delivery that meets clients' needs and requirements.
- Identify the health plan payer or provider requirements through discovery meetings using industry expertise. Examples include HIPAA, Provider Credentialling/CVO, Appeals & Grievances SLAs, etc.
- Design and lead the system architecture process, in partnership with the Development Team, to create, define specifications for and implement customizations for any custom code or data migration requirements. Specifically own User Story creation and refinement in the Client's Product Backlog. Able to execute in Scrum methodologies.
- Oversee end-user training and create and maintain knowledge transfer documentation .
- Develop and continue to refine CE implementation standards and tools
- Present tailored demonstrations of the technology solution
- Strong Microsoft Dynamics 365 product knowledge
- 5+ years of experience in project or program management, system design, or information systems
- Familiarity with relational database concepts
- 2+ years of industry related experience with health payer or health plan customer lifecycle including, not limited to, Healthplan Sales (large group, small group, individual or exchange sales) and broker relationship management, benefit management, plan renewals, compliance and regulation, member or provider call center services, or provider network contracting and growth.
- Excellent presentation, communication, leadership, and client development skills to effectively present information to appropriate client groups (project sponsors, C-level management, and/or board of directors)
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills, attention to quality, self-motivation and a strong desire to succeed
- Understanding of Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) and Testing/QA best practices
- Preferred Qualifications
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales, customer insights or Power platform.
- Experience with Paper Requirements (OCR technologies and processes)
- Exposure to FACETS, QNXT
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.