• Work with the Account Manager in developing and maintaining engagements that provide solutions to meet customers' needs.
• Understand telco's technology transformation trend, familiar with SDS (software defined storage) /HCI (hyper-converged infrastructure).
• Architect technical solutions for industry-focused customers.
• Demonstrate Hitachi Vantara storage products used for high-end and middle-sized enterprises and explain the features of the products.
• Prepare and provide POC, SOW and testing plan.
• Provide Hitachi Vantara product training to clients and appointed agents.
• Strong ownership proactively engages in technical and business process.
• Preparation of Hitachi proposals and ensures that Hitachi proposals are achievable and represent the optimum solution within defined constraints.
• Between 5 years to 10 years technical experience in IT hardware OR software
• At least 3 years dealing with storage solutions from any of vendors, Banking background is an advantage.
• Experience dealing with large corporate accounts or commercial accounts at a pre-sales level
• Work passion and good communication skill preferred
• Candidates dealing with these industries: Healthcare, Education, Manufacturing, Government are encouraged to apply
• At least 5 years dealing with storage solutions from any of vendors or SI.Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge