Job Title: Technical Consultant
Location: Shanghai, China
Person Type: Regular
1. Conduct or participate in customer meetings related to GS/PS solutions, infrastructure, design and overall deployment
2. Have ability to design the whole solution, not only data placement on storage base, but also ally with HDS solution, such as DR deployment and rehearsal, performance tuning linked with OS and Database.
3. Communicate and demonstrate GS/PS solutions to customer base, such as POC.
4. Pre-Sales Support on HDS GS/PS Solutions
5. He can communicate with second line expert in English smoothly.
1. 5+ years relevant work experience (include 5+ years storage/system vendor experience) on server and storage. The experience of the same level on NAS/ Object-oriented solution/Content will be also acceptable.
2. In depth IT infrastructure knowledge with diagnostic abilities
3. Understand and handle big issue in data center environments with clear idea
4. Fluent Mandarin and English
5. Bachelor degree is a mustOur Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge