Hitachi Solutions, Ltd., headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, is a core member of Information & Telecommunication Systems Company of Hitachi Group and a recognized leader in delivering proven business and IT strategies and solutions to companies across many industries. The company provides value-driven services throughout the IT life cycle from systems planning to systems integration, operation and maintenance. Hitachi Solutions delivers products and services of superior value to customers worldwide through key subsidiaries in the United States, Europe, China and India. The flagship company in the Hitachi Group's information and communication system solutions business, Hitachi Solutions also offers solutions for social innovation such as smart cities.Our Competitive Edge
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.What is it like working here?
We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
Job DescriptionPrimary Skills:
- We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team-great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
- We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
- We respect, encourage, and support each individual needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
- We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
- We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.
We are looking for motivated and experienced .NET developer software professional. Our Full Stack developer must have knowledge in all stages of software development. The candidate should be familiar with development life cycle, agile development methodology and change management with hands on experience in latest internet technologies and client-server architecture.Responsibilities:
- Responsible for front and back-end web development.
- API design and development
- Understand functional design and technical design and develop it.
- Coding in ASP.NET and C# using Microsoft recommended best practices.
- Keeping up to date with the latest trends in design, coding and innovation.
- Skill on azure based development and deployment.
Videos To Watch
- 3 to 5 years of experience would be preferred in Object-oriented design methodology and application development in .NET.
- Strong knowledge of web based Technologies and Passionate for software engineering.
- Committed to customer's success through adapting to dynamically changing business needs.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment driven by agile methodologies - SPRINT with daily SCRUM.
- Good verbal and written communication.