Department: CSS North China
Location: Bei Jing
JD Summary: as CE deliver on-site service support and management with a good mindset for customer satisfaction and professional technical capabilities.
1. Be able to independently implement Hitachi Vantara high-end storage product including installation, repair and maintenance as well as the Hitachi Vantara solution support covering from DR,HNAS, Blade-UCP, HCP-HDI, Pentaho, etc., including but not limited to hardware installation, on-line upgrade, microcode upgrade, configuration changes, hot-case handling and escalation, proactive service for key account and service management etc.;
2. Have industry big customer service experience and banking customer support background, and could provide customers with technical proposal and service design -plan , including microcode assessment, complex problems escalation and ownership taken, service reporting and meeting leading, and key account service management and application development support etc.;
3. With professional service mindset and behaviors, including but not limited to: effective listening and communication, problem analysis and decision making, paper work and document, team work and cooperation etc.;
1. University graduate and major in computer and related field, plus 5 years working experience in IT storage and after-sales service, banking and finance and industry customer experience is preferred.
2. Have programming(C++,Java and Pathon) database (i.e. Oracle, Mysql,Postgre SQL) background and be familiar with the industry application in emerging markets as well as the ability of solution support (i.e. Clouding, Bigdata, API) priority;
3. Has Hitachi Vantara products and solutions support experiences and major storage technology and maintenance ability;
4. With optimistic, confident, responsible, pro-active learning and take challenges and adapt to change in DT times.Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge