Meet the Team
We are looking for an experienced Managed Services Sales Executive to lead complex Managed Service campaigns in the Americas for Hitachi Vantara's Digital Infrastructure Global Services business. This contributor will work on growing the Managed Services business by identifying opportunities, working with the HV direct sales teams and driving these opportunities to closure. This position plays a critical role in advancing the transformation of the Hitachi Vantara business. This individual will report to the Vice President of Services Sales who is responsible for overseeing all services sales activity for Hitachi Vantara Americas. This role will lead a team and drive the strategy, coordination and sales activities to align the commercial, operational and technical aspects of these large complex opportunities while identifying the business outcomes required to execute the strategy.What you will be doing
It would be great if you have
- As the strategic lead of Managed Service opportunities, the responsibilities include the following:
- Direct the Managed Services team to develop and execute on a diverse set of customers, executives and markets.
- Lead a diverse team to focus on large strategic deals that may include HR, finance, commercial, sales, service sales, service development, infrastructure and software presales as well as key stakeholders
- Implement sales strategies, plans and procedures that align to our customer and partner segmentation strategy.
- Facilitate the ongoing monitoring of customer demands around Hitachi products to translate them into sales campaigns.
- Guide regional services sales to deliver to the customers' expectations and business strategy.
- Build the internal relationships with regional Sales and Services leaders to raise awareness
- At least 15+ years of sales experience in a technical field.
- At least 5+ years of experience within a professional services or IT services organization.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Technology is preferred.
- Consultative sales experience in multi-national technology companies.
- Proven track record in sales execution.
- Ability to motivate, influence and excite virtual teams to align with the desired outcomes.
- Ability to design and execute business strategy in complex business environment.
- Proven ability to influence and partner with executive leaders to deliver results and create a winning culture for the team.
- Ability to manage conflict effectively and with empathy.
- Aptitude in effective decision-making and problem-solving.
- Demonstrated strong presentation and writing skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a cross matrixed organization to achieve outcomes.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge