Hitachi Solutions, Ltd, headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, is a key member of the Hitachi Group's Information & Telecommunications Sector and a recognised leader in delivering proven business and IT strategies and solutions to companies across a wide range of industries. The company provides value-driven services for the entire IT lifecycle: from operating system planning to integration, operation, and maintenance. From its offices in the US, UK, Germany, France, Canada, India, China and Asia Pacific, Hitachi Solutions provides high-quality products and services to customers worldwide. For more information, visit https://www.hitachi-solutions.co.uk/
At Hitachi Solutions Europe we are the leading European Microsoft Gold Partner for Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Power Platform and Analytics areas. As part of our existing teams, we have extensive knowledge and experience in Azure development. We are now looking to complement this success by investing to grow this area by offering independent Azure offerings.
As a Azure Integration Developer,
you will be part of the Azure Cloud Solutions capability in Bulgaria and you will contribute in development of cloud-native solutions. This is a fantastic opportunity to bring your passion for technology together with your desire to make a difference for our customers.Job DescriptionKey Responsibilities
As a Azure Integration Developer you will:
- Build innovative solutions for our customers delivering them business value
- Inspire our customers, helping them understand the art of the possible within the Azure integration space
- Design and develop Azure cloud-native applications with underlying micro-services Azure based architecture.
- Provide consulting and support to our customers, mapping their business processes, capturing their requirements, and bringing them to reality.
- Be comfortable working using agile methodologies and application lifecycle management techniques
- Get to be part of a supportive and enthusiastic team working with blue chip customers on exciting projects
- Have the opportunity to work in international teams with colleagues from across Europe.
- 3 to 5 years of hands-on Azure DevOps experience
- Experience with various architecture patterns and styles, microservices, event-driven service-oriented & serverless.
- Experience in conducting Solution Architecture assessments.
- Strong stakeholder management, communication, and relationship-building skills.
- Excellent communication skills, consulting skills, persuasiveness and assertiveness.
- Very good written and spoken English. (Nice to have - German)
- Already have or be working towards your Microsoft Azure certifications (AZ 900 & AZ 204)
- Experience working in a Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery environment.
- Extensive experience in defining, documenting, and delivering cloud-native application designs.
- Application Security
- Agile / Scrum
- TDD (Test-driven development)
- SOLID principles
- Unit Testing
- Understands and uses software patterns.
- Net (C#)
- Asp.Net MVC
- Application Development (Blazor / Angular / React)
- Experience in one or more of:
- Mobile Application Development
- Microservices Architecture
- AAD / SSO (single sign-on) / Federated security
- One or more unit testing (examples: MS Test, NUnit) and mocking frameworks (examples: RhinoMocks, Moq, NSubstitute)
- One or more Dependency Injection frameworks (Unity, Castle Windsor, SimpleInjector, NInject)
- Database experience
- Azure SQL
- NoSQL - Cosmos / Mongo DB
Whilst Hitachi Solutions is respectful of our employees work / life balance candidates should be prepared to undertake travel to client sites throughout the UK and internationally if required.In applying for a role with Hitachi Solutions Europe Limited and/or its affiliates ("Hitachi") you consent to Hitachi collecting and storing your personal information (including your name, job title and email address) in relation to this role and any others that may be suitable in the future. For more information please refer to our Privacy
Policy located at http://www.hitachi-solutions.co.uk/privacy-policy/