Job Title: Technical Consultant
Person Type: Regular
1. A senior service delivery representative should have comprehensive ability to analyze the problem (end-to-end), not on one point.
2. He should have some experience on Oracle database, SAN network and Storage. And it is better if he has some background on Hitachi Vantara Storage.
3. He should be familiar with one of OS "AIX-HPUX operating system , and it is better if he has some experience on Linux and Windows.
4. He should be able to manage, plan, design, deliver a big project and he needs strong ability to lead and manage big issue between internal resource and external user.
1. Conduct or participate in customer meetings related to GS/PS solutions, infrastructure, design and overall deployment
2. Have ability to design the whole solution, not only data placement on storage base, but also ally with HV solution, such as DR deployment and rehearsal, performance tuning linked with OS and Database.
3. Communicate and demonstrate GS/PS solutions to customer base, such as POC.
4. Pre-Sales Support on HV GS Solutions
5. He can communicate with second line expert in English smoothly.
1. 8+ years relevant work experience (include 5+ years storage/system vendor experience) on server and storage.
2. 5+ year customer facing service providing experience includes acting as a coordinator/focal for at least 3years,FSI industry is preferred;
2. In depth IT infrastructure knowledge with diagnostic abilities
3. Understand and handle big issue in data center environments with clear idea
4. Fluent Mandarin and English
5. Bachelor degree is a must
6. PMP is preferred.Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge