Job description Job Description Hitachi Rail
is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Associate Engineering Support & Process Specialist
who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic.
The position is based in Thessaloníki - GREECE. Who We Are Hitachi Rail
is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signaling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions. Mission
Assist in the support of the engineering team to meet their project commitments by following company processes and using project tools, related to Configuration Management and Requirements Management processes Accountabilities
- Monitor the presence of link Documents related to the different parts within the Product Breakdown Structure (PBS) and ensure the notification of any issue to the project team
- Monitor the presence of link between parts within the project PBS and the notification of any issue to the project team
- Ensure the workload reporting on backlog projects
- Contribute to upload the PBS structure in Teamcenter using the tool to enter parts.
- Contribute to import the Documentation list in Teamcenter by creating documents with the proper code in the first state within the workflow
- Contribute, performing formal verification, to ensure that all work products are compliant with the required format, defined baseline standards and checked and approved before released to the Client.
Ensure beginners within the Engineering community training on the mandatory company documentation, requirements and configuration management tools
Job requirements Required Skills/ Knowledge
- Technical Report Writing
- Time schedule, physical progress, workloads and budget reports
- Document Control
- Functional Analysis
- Knowledge Management and Tools
- Configuration Management Process and Tools
- Project Time and cost Management
- Translation of Documents
- Project Communications Management
2 years of University School or High School Diploma or Equivalent Technical background Languages
- Greek C1 - C2
- English Level B2
- Italian knowledge as a plus
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at https://careers.hitachi.com/.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our followers! #LI- KG1
Have a glance at our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirail/