- Bring Your Specialist ERP Experience to a Growing Global Mining Services Business
- Permanent, Full Time Role
- Welshpool, Perth, WA, OR Regency Park, Adelaide, SA
H-E Parts International is a leading independent supplier of parts, remanufactured components and equipment that provide innovative solutions to the global mining, quarrying, heavy construction, and energy sectors. With 40 facilities across 7 countries, H-E Parts International are proud to partner with many of the world’s leading miners.
We are seeking an ERP specialist to join our team in Perth or Adelaide to support our global users of Pronto Xi. Reporting to the Global ERP Manager, this role contributes to the development of the global ERP set-up and architecture, business analysis and reporting, project management of systems implementations, and ensuring an exceptional user experience through training and high-level user support.
Key accountabilities include:
- Ensuring high-quality ERP application performance by developing a deep and robust understanding of the solutions’ architecture and design, implementation considerations, customization, and integration.
- Participating in the formulation and deployment of long-term strategic plans for acquiring and enabling efficient and cost-effective global ERP solutions in support of Production, Finance and Sales.
- Participate in specifying the re-engineering of applications to ensure they align with global business processes, tactical planning, and strategic vision.
- Contribute to benchmarking, analysing, reporting on, and making recommendations for the improvement of ERP systems.
- Ensure key performance indicator metrics are developed, monitored, and analysed for continuous improvement.
- Establish and nurture trusted relationships with key senior stakeholders and users of the system.
- Create and drive a culture delivering exceptional customer experience.
- Mentor ERP analysts by providing technical support and guidance.
- Travel or attend global online meetings as required.
- Tertiary qualification in computer science, information systems, business administration or related field.
- Additional Postgraduate qualification in a relevant field is preferred.
- 6+ years’ experience supporting and administering Pronto Xi.
- Experience contributing to global ERP planning initiatives and participating in high-performance global ERP teams.
- High degree of familiarity with current global ERP technology.
- Ability to organize, manage and monitor projects to successful completion.
- Flexibility to adapt to shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Well-developed analytical abilities, including interpretation of data, trend identification, and planning and implementation of projects.
- Proven data analysis and data mining skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Join a global mining services business in growth mode.
- Exceptional opportunity to hone your ERP skills in an international environment.
- Exposure to development opportunities being a Hitachi-owned business.
- Strong Company Values and a commitment to Safety.