The Business Strategy Consultant
will undertake a range of activities such as preparing business systems requirements, project planning - management, market analysis, process mapping/analysis, customer experience mapping and business model review. They will be skilled in analysing data, documenting requirements, creating findings reports, developing business cases and creating findings/recommendations. They will be experienced in facilitating workshops to identify and define user requirements for projects related to digital solutions, systems, finance, strategic planning and other functions.
They will be familiar with and have experience in a range of project delivery methodologies such as waterfall and agile.
• Possess knowledge required to solve a variety of common and complex business/technical issues.
• Evaluates unique circumstances and makes recommendations.
• Possesses an innovative mindset to create new options and challenge the status quo.
• Knowledge of how digital solutions and capability can solve business problems.
• Works on problems of moderately complex scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
• Applies a user-centric approach to analysis and design activities.
• Extensive knowledge of Agile delivery methods (such as SAFe).
• Exercises independent judgement within defined procedures to determine appropriate action.
• Receives little instruction on routine work, detailed instructions on new projects or assignments
• Produces high-quality client deliverables, suitable for consumption at board level.
• Is a self-starter and is constantly looking to develop their own skills and knowledge.
• Strong collaboration skills, working in a team environment and across large and complex organizations
• Superior written and oral communication skills, with the ability to explain complex concepts without a reliance on jargon and to all levels of audience.
• Understanding of one (or more) of the Hitachi's priority industries, e.g., Industrials, Manufacturing, Automotive, Food and Beverage, Life Sciences, Energy, Aerospace, Transportation, TMT, Financial Services
• Highly desirable; Meaningful prior work experience at one of the following: driving digital transformation within Consulting or Services Tier 1 or Tier 2 company; cloud service providers and software companies.
• Excellent verbal and written command of English, plus additional European languages useful.
• Minimum education: Bachelor's degree (or equivalent)
• Willing to travel across Europe.