Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. Through systems integration, we strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our vision is to help you achieve your vision through superior products, prices, and people.Although listed in the Irvine area, this role can be based anywhere in the United States. Job Description
As a Hitachi Solutions D365 F&O Technical Architect you will be responsible for:
- Participating in the initial phase of client projects leading technical workshops and providing design guidance in areas such as extensions/modifications, data conversion, environment provisioning and application integration.
- Works with the customer and end users to define technical requirements.
- Leads Technical workshops and design sessions with the Customer and other ISV vendors.
- Ensures that the technical requirements tie back to the established customer requirements and performance goals and that the technical direction is consistent with the client's long-term strategy.
- Fully understands the capabilities and limitations of the technical environments of the applications used by the enterprise.
- Makes sure the proposed gap resolutions fit in the overall architecture and business logic of Dynamics Ax and its modules.
- Aligns the RICEW (Reports, Interfaces, Conversion/Data Migration, Extensions) customization requests with each other.
- Performs the technical design for all RICEW components.
- Reviews technical architecture deliverables throughout development to ensure quality and requirements traceability.
- Has overall technical responsibility for the technical aspects of the project environments until system handover.
- Ensures that internal development guidelines are understood and applied by the development team.
- Identifies and communicates any cross-area or cross-release issues that affect other project areas.
- Ensures adherence to all quality management plans and standards by participating in quality management reviews.
- Validates the design with the stakeholders to ensure that the design satisfies the requirements.
- Ensures security practices are used and applied throughout the engagement's lifecycle.
- Contribute to the development of Hitachi intellectual property and Packaged Services initiatives.
- Have a deep understanding of the D365 F&O technology stack and the peripheral technologies that can be leveraged including, but not limited to, Azure, Azure SQL, Power BI, Common Data Service, Power Apps, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Machine Learning, etc.
- Proven record of delivering business value by leveraging technology and an ability to communicate strategic technical concepts at an executive level and be a trusted voice at the decision-making table.
The successful candidate will be a self-motivated individual, who can work under dynamic conditions and within deadlines. #LI-LC1Qualifications
Your Background Likely Includes:
- 5+ years of ERP technical implementation (AX 2009, AX 2012) and integration experience working with Enterprise clients.
- 1+ years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations (Implementation and Consulting) with Enterprise clients and at least 3+ years of experience with Dynamics AX 2012.
- Minimum of two full lifecycle ERP implementations leading a technical workstream such as integration, data conversion or extension development.
- Good understanding of LCS (Life Cycle Services) and Azure DevOps.
- Experience in other technologies such as SQL, PowerBI along with good knowledge C# and the .Net framework.
- Knowledge of end to end D365FO implementation.
- Experience with D365FO interfacing and integration.
- Knowledge in gathering technical requirements.
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 and Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations in the following technical areas:
- Data Management Framework (aka DIXF).
- PowerApps, LogicApps, Common Data Service and other Azure Services including Azure Functions, Azure Blob and Table Storage, Azure Event Grid, Azure Service Bus, Azure API Management.
- Understanding of Synchronous and Asynchronous integration patterns.
- Extension approach to customization versus overlayering.
- Role-based security design and customization.
- Extensible Data Security.
- Report development and Power BI.
- Code build and deployment via Visual Studio Team Services and LifeCycle Services.
- Understanding of Azure Licensing and Costing is a Plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of functional capabilities of D365FO:
- Project Management and Accounting
- Expertise in providing development solutions in a D365O environment.
- Experience with D365O in a Development role.
- Experience of at least two large scale ERP implementations.
- Adept at Business Requirement Analysis with a focus on reducing development effort.
- Pre-sales experience is a plus.
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills.
- Business process mapping, modelling and documentation knowledge;
- Participation/Interest in evaluating latest preview releases from Microsoft including Dual Write, RSAT.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.