Meet our Team
The Information Management Center (IMC), part of the Strategic Bid Management team, provides a single global point of contact to support colleagues with client requests for Sales (RFx) or Audit information about corporate areas and capabilities. A Senior Customer Request Coordinator manages the collation of and communication between the requestor and the disparate areas of corporate information to meet the deadline and reduce the effort of the requestor.
You help provide details for solution and service clients' annual provider audit requests, including hosting the auditors if required. We use our knowledge base of frequently asked questions drawn from established, validated, regularly reviewed past customer engagements.
For more complex or sensitive queries, we engage with relevant Subject Matter Experts from corporate groups, who provide detailed information and confirmation of functional processes and capabilities. As a team, we collaborate cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers, success that is celebrated and shared.
This team brings value to every line of business, and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and passionately articulate our value proposition. What you'll be doing
You will be a critical focal point for receiving, coordinating, and timely return of Customer Requests to the Hitachi Vantara (HV) requestor. Customer Requests come in varied formats -- from a few specific questions received by email to complex vendor qualification questionnaires, for which content is gathered from multiple HV departments.
A Customer Request can come in several forms:
- Email query
- Document file in MS Word or MS Excel format
- Customer Web portals, requiring sign-on credentials
Some of the Customers will request follow-up meetings to confirm questionnaire responses in the format of video conference or site visits.
Acting as the focal point for requests originating from customers, the sequence can include:
What you bring to the team
- Receive and log the Customer Request
- Documenting the request with an existing Intake Form, completed by the Requestor, establishing scope and content of the Request
- "Triage" and liaise the Request to the likely SME's Responders
- Determining the time-line for completion, balancing the Requestor's need with the capability of the Responders
- Email Responders their inputs and track the returned Responses
- Populate the Request with the Responses
- Submit the completed Request to Requestor by the agreed upon due date
- Archiving of completed Customer Requests
- Facilitate follow-up requests
- Support and maintain knowledge bases (such as Standard Question Bank SQB) and portals for self-service reference content
- Development of processes for improved internal - external customer experience
- Proactive research and development of personal networks to support collaboration communities
- Issue and receive feedback for IMC performance
- Attend IMC Governance meetings
- Prepare and Present IMC performance at various forums
- Support Qorus proposal automation system
- An ability to think creatively and work consistently to identify, develop and close opportunities within new or prospect customers and you'll be able to share specific examples to illustrate where and how you have done this
- The aptitude to identify key decision makers and build relationships that enable you to increase your level of influence within accounts
- A track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets throughout your sales career, illustrating your persistent focus on supporting customers to realise required business outcomes
- An ability to build virtual teams around you to create and deliver innovative solutions - we are all here to support your success!
- You follow and are passionate about industry trends and can share advise and expertise with your customers, extrapolating the business benefits of technology solutions to meet their needs
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge