-BURSAJob Family : MaintenanceLevel of Experience :New Graduate
We arepart ofHitachiAstemofocusingonworld-leading advancedmobility solutions withinthe fields ofelectrification, autonomous driving, and connectivityto helpreduce environmental damage, decrease traffic accidents, and improve comfort.Together,wecontributeto a sustainable society and improved quality of life by providing mobility solutions that satisfy our customersand form the future core of automotive and motorcycle systems.Our people are at the heart of achieving these goals, and we are proud to bean equal opportunities employer.
Our Brake Business Unit is one of the world's largest manufacturers of automotive braking solutions. Our products - disc brakes, drum brakes, electro-mechanical parking brakes and rotors - are dedicated to passenger cars, light commercial and two-wheeler vehicles through original equipment manufacturers and aftermarket distribution channels. We have a global footprint with operations in Europe, Asia, South Africa, North and South America.
We recruit and develop people from diverse backgrounds who can bring their skills and experience to our organization and make us even more effective. Own the Futureandbecome a part of the team andjoin our organization.
At HitachiAstemo,Harmony, Sincerity and Pioneering Spirit are practiced values -we respect each other, never pass the buck and work creatively to accomplish our mission.Our people are given exciting opportunities to develop and grow in a truly international business, where they are proud to be part of a collaborative and innovative team.Diversity & Inclusionisvaluedto build and leverage an inclusive work environment and embrace diversity to unlock our full potential.We believe that this will give us the strength to drive great innovations to create new values for people, vehicles and the society, and to unlock our full potential to become a global leader in everything we do.
Sound Interesting?Then we would like to get to know you.Apply online via our career site - we look forward to receiving yourapplication!www.hitachiastemo.com/en/careersJob Purpose
In charge of preventive, reactive maintenance and continuous improvement to ensure machine readiness in order to support day to day manufacturingKey Accountabilities & Key Activities Safety Focus
- Ensure compliance with HSE regulations and Risk reduction.
Knowledge building/ experience sharing
- Keep machine good running and solve/ fix the machine problem to daily support production.
- Downtime record making and TPM doing.
- General problem analysis with electrical / mechanical knowledge, and report the machine problem to engineer/ team leader.
- Related tasks implemented on time and with high efficiency and effectiveness.
Key Professional Competencies
- Electrical /Mechanical knowledge / knowhow / experience share with the team
Key Personal Competencies
- Deep knowledge on electrics, hydraulic, pneumatic, PLC, mechanics in maintenance
- Good knowledge of TPM
- Safety risk awareness on daily job
- Basic English level
Qualification & Experience
- Analytical & Problem Solving
- Collaboration & Teamwork
- Stress & Pressure / Being Resilient
- Rigor & Organization
- Innovation & Initiative
- Technical High school/Bachelor degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Electro Mechanic or equivalent
- Certificate of electrics or others if required by legal if needed
- At least 1 year working experience in manufacturing industry