Company DescriptionSr. Business Analyst, Digital Advisory
Hitachi Solutions is an impact-driven global leader in consulting dedicated to delivering competitive, end-to-end solutions based on the Microsoft Cloud. Our deeply connected teams are unified by our values and our commitment to helping clients succeed and compete with the largest global enterprises. We are a division of the 38th largest company in the world and carry the strength of a vast network of interconnected Hitachi companies all while remaining nimble, agile, and ready to pivot at a moment's notice.
Hitachi Solutions started as three founding partners and transformed into nearly 3,000 consultants, developers, and support personnel all around the globe. With 42 Microsoft Partner of the Year awards, Hitachi Solutions has established itself as a leading partner in the ever-growing landscape of technology consulting.Job Description
As an active member of Hitachi Solutions' Digital Transformation Advisory Service (DTAS), the DTAS Analyst will work with Hitachi (HSAL) customers to capture value, build their digital capabilities, and execute on their transformation roadmaps. This role supports the work of the DTAS Practice Lead, building and iterating on DTAS processes & tools, collecting & analyzing data, developing recommendations, and delivering reports & guidance to our customers. This is a hands-on position in a dynamic, demanding environment.Duties and Responsibilities
Assist in scheduling and conducting meetings with customers and prospects. Take a leading role in exposition and information gathering in areas where you have knowledge & experience.
- Contribute to the development of reusable Business Value Analysis tools, including documentation and samples for pertinent metrics, and templates to speed analysis.
- Contribute to the ongoing refinement of our Digital Maturity Model, including documentation and evaluation statements that effectively bridge the customers' business to HSAL Practice Areas.
- Drive aggregation and reporting of data in the Digital Maturity Model, aligned tightly with the competencies of HSAL Practice Areas. Provide comparative models on demand.
- Work with internal HSAL teams to align estimates and build Digital Transformation Roadmaps that align with all HSAL Practice Areas' standards and practices.
- Assist in the creation and presentation of final customer deliverables, including training and support for all leave-behind worksheets and processes.
- Contribute to ongoing refinement of DTAS communication pieces, templates, and processes. Aggressively identify where standard work and automation can accelerate customer discovery, communication, and value identification.
- Enable differentiating capabilities and strategic insights for our customers by developing and maintaining the DTAS Knowledge Base, plus accompanying Training and Consultation services.
- Define and refine strategic processes such as Portfolio Project Management, Steering and Governance, and Business Value Analysis, aligning with HSAL's Unified Framework methodology where necessary.
- Evaluate customer and HSAL feedback, and recommend & implement customer experience enhancements.
- Actively participate as a thought leader & change agent in HSAL marketing & partner alliance programs.
- Support customer satisfaction by actively facilitating open and effective communication across customer business units and functional teams.
- Support internal engagement through open and effective communication across HSAL practice areas and marketing & sales teams.
- Specific, relevant, large-scale experience is desirable in one or more of the following areas:
- Project and Program Management, complex system implementations
- Management of distributed teams across multiple organizations
- Financial Analysis
- Change Enablement
- Customer Experience, Design Thinking, Usability Design
- Acquisition due diligence and integration
- Cross-functional ERP application knowledge (distribution, manufacturing, finance, etc.)
- Ability to express complex business and technical concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing with people from many different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience.
- Ability to work independently & coordinate projects with a geographically dispersed team.
- Proficient working knowledge using MS Excel for data analysis and automation
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and interpersonal skills. Ability to train and motivate teams, and participate in & facilitate group meetings.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Must be a self-directed learner
- BS degree in Finance, Computer Science or a related field (Finance, Engineering, Mathematics, etc.). MBA degree is a plus.
- 5 years experience doing management consulting for or direct employment at large ($1B or greater) corporate environments is preferred
- 5 years project management experience on complex, multi-location teams
- 5 years experience working with cross-functional teams and heavily matrixed organizations
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.