Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture, and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes.
- Design, develop and unit test complex cloud-based SAAS products and solutions with responsive UI
- Follow best practices, guidelines and blueprints for the team
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Have technical ownership of one or more modules and work with the leads, managers and architects in the delivery
- Translate complex UX/UI design into detailed design and code
- 8 -15 years' experience designing, implementing and successfully delivering complex front end with responsive UI and code that is modular and reusable
- Good design skills and knowledge and experience working with UI design patterns and frameworks
- React (or other JS frameworks like Angular2), ES6, Redux, Bootstrap, CSS3 etc.
- Unit testing
- Experience with agile and Scrum
- Ability to work with distributed teams in a collaborative and productive manner
- Strong problem solving, analytical, design, decision-making and communication skills.
- Self-driven and motivated with the desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven agile environment with varied responsibilities.
- Experience in Java, NodeJS, J2EE, messaging, Cloud, Microservices and using them in building complex, scalable, SAAS or enterprise grade products
- Experience working on native or hybrid applications (React Native, Cordova, Ionic etc.)
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.