Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. Through systems integration, we strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our vision is to help you achieve your vision through superior products, prices, and people.Job DescriptionResponsibilities:
- Drive Dynamics CE implementations through all project phases, including discovery, definition, build, test, and deploy.
- Effectively manage associated issues and risks and ensure on-time and on-budget implementation delivery that meets clients' needs and requirements.
• Lead data-centric discussions with the client through discovery meetings.
- Design and lead the system architecture process, in partnership with the Development Team, to create, define specifications for and implement customizations for any custom code or data migration requirements.
- Conduct end-user training and create and maintain knowledge transfer documentation.
- Develop and continue to refine CE implementation standards and tools.
- Present tailored demonstrations of the technology solution
• Evaluate various data issues and analytical needs#LI-LC1QualificationsQualifications
- Strong CE industry and product knowledge
- 3+ years designing and delivering D365 solutions with various integration strategies.
- 2+ years (or 3+ projects) implementing CRM applications such as Microsoft D365 CE, Salesforce, SalesLogix, Onyx, etc. (4+ years of experience, or 5+ projects for a Senior CRM Consultant)
- Excellent presentation, communication, leadership and client development skills to effectively present information to C-level management, public groups and/or board of directors
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills, attention to quality, self-motivation and a strong desire to succeed
- Extensive experience with Azure
- Microsoft D365 & Power Platform certifications a plus
- Microsoft SharePoint and Business Intelligence experience a plus
- SSIS Experience
This position can be based anywhere in the USA though travel will be required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.