Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. Through systems integration, we strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our purpose is to help you achieve your vision through superior products, prices, and people.Job Description
The Presales Solution Architect - Enterprise Analytics will focus on utilizing Microsoft Power BI and other BI analytics solutions. Your goal will be to drive business intelligence decisions at our enterprise customers through demonstrating the art of possible, developing and communicating business value. The Presales Solution Architect - Enterprise Analytics will work with the sales team, delivery leadership, GDC Excellence team on specific customer engagements. The Presales Solution Architect - Enterprise Analytics will report to the Vice President of Solution Sales for North America.Responsibilities
- BI customer discovery lead: learn the most important customer challenges and needs and uncover those problems that are unspoken, and ultimately establish a proposed solution that will enable them to achieve their goals.
- Ability to own and coordinate team resources to build and deliver a compelling and differentiated solution demonstration successfully and jointly.
- To maximize client value by showcasing relevant KPIs
- Design impactful reports and dashboards in Power BI
- Build and manage a comprehensive library of reusable Power BI assets that cover wide breadth of industry specific scenarios.
- Work larger sales team as well as services delivery teams and articulate initial solutioning proposals and demonstrations.
- Collaborate with internal Go-to-Market (GTM) team to support partner lead generation event activities, including event coordination, field communication and post event responsibilities.
- Conduct executive-level presentations and provide trusted advice and guidance as a business intelligence subject matter expert.
Additional InformationWe are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
- 3 + years of experience working with Power BI and creating reports.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or related field preferred. MBA a plus.
- Proven record working with and selling analytics and business intelligence services and solutions.
- Experience with enterprise software systems and data architecture. Dynamics 365 experience a plus.
- Experience with underlying analytics architecture; Databricks, Azure Synapse, Data Factory, data lake.
- A passion for technology sales and learning about the application of technology to solve business problems.
- Excellence in communications and presentations, both remotely and in-person (when it returns)
- Active contributor of best practices in peer community, engineering, sales, and marketing.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines