Plant Project Coordinator - BURSA
Job Family : Project Management
Level of Experience : Experienced
We are part of Hitachi Astemo focusing on world-leading advanced mobility solutions within the fields of electrification, autonomous driving, and connectivity to help reduce environmental damage, decrease traffic accidents, and improve comfort. Together, we contribute to a sustainable society and improved quality of life by providing mobility solutions that satisfy our customers and form the future core of automotive and motorcycle systems. Our people are at the heart of achieving these goals, and we are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.
Our Brake Business Unit is one of the world's largest manufacturers of automotive braking solutions. Our products - disc brakes, drum brakes, electro-mechanical parking brakes and rotors - are dedicated to passenger cars, light commercial and two-wheeler vehicles through original equipment manufacturers and aftermarket distribution channels. We have a global footprint with operations in Europe, Asia, South Africa, North and South America.
We recruit and develop people from diverse backgrounds who can bring their skills and experience to our organization and make us even more effective. Own the Future and become a part of the team and join our organization.
Why Hitachi Astemo?
At Hitachi Astemo, Harmony, Sincerity and Pioneering Spirit are practiced values - we respect each other, never pass the buck and work creatively to accomplish our mission. Our people are given exciting opportunities to develop and grow in a truly international business, where they are proud to be part of a collaborative and innovative team. Diversity & Inclusion is valued to build and leverage an inclusive work environment and embrace diversity to unlock our full potential. We believe that this will give us the strength to drive great innovations to create new values for people, vehicles and the society, and to unlock our full potential to become a global leader in everything we do.
Sound Interesting? Then we would like to get to know you. Apply online via our career site - we look forward to receiving your application! www.hitachiastemo.com/en/careersJob Purpose
Manage the industrialization activities, with the plant departments to meet the quality, costs, timing and deliverable results.
Make sure to find the right balance between the project requirements and the plant organization Area of Accountabilities & Key Activities Manage the industrialization plan in customer project
Manage industrialization activities and plant team
- Create and execute planning and list of deliverables with Plant and Industrial departments to meet Project plan
- Challenge the project core team to deliver on time the activities and results expected by the industrialization plan
- Support the prototypes build with the core team and the plant, to meet internal and customer release dates
- Manage with project core team and plant management the trade-off transition of process / industrial management from project status to mass production
- Prepare and launch Capex process
Ensure communication between plant and project team
- Manage with Plant stakeholders technical risk tools and manufacturing processes
- Manage the changes to improve delivered results while keeping project and plant alignment to operation targets
- Alert in case of deviation according to internal rules
- Support, with Plant Quality Department, PPAP submission in time, in content and in performance as per defined by the project quality plan and the customer
Key Professional Competencies
- Handle the communication to customer on industrial items
- Is the interface between the plant, the project team, the customer and the internal organization
Key Personal Competencies
- Mechanical knowledge
- Product knowledge
- Knowledge of internal process and procedures
- Manufacturing knowledge
- Project management skills
- Fluent in English level
Qualification & Experience
- Learning agility & Adaptation
- Communication & Presentation
- Rigor & Organization
- Influence & Persuasion
- Implementation & Result Orientation
- Bachelor/Master degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Has worked on implanting new process in cost and quality