Meet our Team
Hitachi Vantara is at a pivotal point in a journey where we are looking to globalize our HR processes, create alignment across the business, and develop our talent and culture to meet the challenges that will take us from now to the next. We are looking for an individual who is passionate about playing a key role in evolving our Global Performance Management - Development platform and process to shape a culture of innovation, growth, accountability - inclusion. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, and are eager to take on new challenges, this could be an exciting opportunity for you to make a significant impact.
The Senior Manager, Global Performance Management and Development role will report to the Senior Director of Global Talent Management - Development. The role will be remote at the start with a hybrid remote/ in office model to be determined. Candidates in the Dallas, TX area preferred with consideration for qualified candidates in other parts of the US.What you'll be doing
In this role, you will be responsible for leading the implementation of a harmonized HiNext (Workday) talent platform including performance management, talent reviews, succession planning and mentoring. You will manage the global performance management process and drive the change management associated with a new mindset, behaviors, skills and global platform for performance management and development. You will collaborate with stakeholders across the globe, including Total Rewards, HR Business Partners, Learning - Development to align and execute successfully. You will also lead and coach a small team of 1-2 people.What you bring to the team
• Experience leading innovative performance management - development processes in a fast-paced, global, matrixed organization
• Experience in design, development and implementation of enterprise platforms, Workday a plus
• Understanding and experience incorporating change management and leadership
• Experience with talent planning and reviews a plus
• Analyze data to glean key insights, determine process effectiveness, improvement and synthesize into action plans
• Communicate through multiple communication channels, both verbal and written, in a clear, concise and effective manner
• Ability to prioritize, organize, problem solve, and multi-task
• Deal with ambiguity and simplify complexity
• Comfortable working in a virtual global team
• Highly collaborative, agile, solution and execution focused
• Project management - consulting background
• 7-10 years experience in corporate HR, performance management, talent/organization development
• Bachelor's degreeOur Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge