Why Waupaca Foundry?
Waupaca Foundry, Inc. is North America's leading supplier of iron castings and has a history of innovation with a legacy of product quality. Waupaca Foundry employs approximately 4,400 people company-wide.
Waupaca Foundry is committed to relentless improvement, forward-thinking sustainability initiatives, and providing a reliable experience to the millions who use our castings every day. Our goal is to employ individuals who take pride in their work within a culture of continual innovation.
Waupaca Foundry is proud to be an employer of choice for those driven and skilled individuals seeking rewarding careers by producing top quality castings.
You will be right at home at Waupaca Foundry.
Cast Your Own Future.
More information is available on our website www.waupacafoundry.com Shipping Customer Service Technician ROLE:
The main functions of this job are order entry, communicating with customers/suppliers both internal and external, filing, purchase order review, and other duties as directed by the Customer Service Manager. RESPONSIBILITIES :
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS :
- Daily review of customer order requirements on customer's portal/websites.
- Communicate and collaborate on any early or late shipments with customers.
- Maintain open orders with any quantity and or date changes.
- Communicate any customer address changes or new ship to locations required with accounting and sales.
- Work with outsource facilities as to their processing/shipping plans to ensure on time delivery to our customers, and help them prioritize as needed.
- Communicate with our sales department any pricing issues or parts needing an inactive review.
- Work closely with other internal departments to make sure parts are released and available to ship in order to meet our customers demand.
- Reviews production schedules and related information and confers with production scheduler to determine material requirements and prepare forecasted shipping requirements.
- Communicate with plant schedulers any order movement from our customers.
- Obtain Shipping Requirements for Customer Releases.
- Responsible for timely notification to customer of shipment delays and maintains current contact information for all customers.
- Assist others on the Customer Service team as needed.
- Previous Tier 1 Automotive Customer Service experience preferred
- High School Education
- Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity with SAP
- Experience with Ford Super-G preferred
B ENEFITS :
- Solid work history
- Good oral communications
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organizational skills
- Understanding and following instructions
- Problem solving
- Dependable and responsible
- Positive work attitude
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to adapt to a flexible work schedule
- Ability to work without supervision
Waupaca Foundry offers competitive wages and exceptional benefits, including:
Waupaca Foundry is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability. Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
- Medical, dental, vision
- Short and long term disability
- Life insurance
- Employer funded retirement plan
- Paid vacations/holidays
- Wellness program
- Fitness membership
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Employer supported career development, including tuition reimbursement