What you'll be doing
What you bring to the team
- Supporting one of our key enterprise customers on a business critical engagement
- Translating business requirements into technical requirement through BI tools
- BI software development, deployment, and maintenance
- 5-8 years of experience as a developer on BI systems
- Solid knowledge of ETL and SQL
- Fluent in English
- Has experience in 2-3 ETL tools like Powercenter, SSIS
- Knows RDMBS like SAP Hana, Oracle, SQL Server
- Uses and/or knows SCRUM
- Knows DataVault as a datamodel design technique
- Knowledge of financial services concepts or worked in BI systems for this business area
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.