Hitachi, Ltd. is ranked as the 102nd largest company in the world according to Fortune 500 and operating in 100 countries. Hitachi, Ltd. was founded on a principle of delivering innovations that answer society's challenges. With our talented team and proven experience in global markets, together we can Inspire the World! Hitachi prides itself on hiring a diverse workforce. We are more innovative when we bring people from all walks of life together. Our success is based on our employees who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity.
Hitachi Solutions, Ltd is a subsidiary company which is 100% owned by Hitachi, Ltd. and provides ICT solutions and services. Hitachi Solutions, Ltd. has 3,000 Microsoft Professionals and is one of the largest Microsoft Dynamics System Integrator across the world.Job Description
As Presales Specialist, you will be in charge of:
- Formulating and leading presales technical / functional support activity to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction
- Developing solutions for large and complex sales opportunities
- Developing and delivering outstanding Microsoft presentations and demonstrations.
- Leading any and all aspects of the technical sales process. Advises internal and external clients on overall architect solutions.
- Providing direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business.
- Facilitating client product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell
- Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others.
- Creating presentations and design architecture diagrams to present solutions to customer executives
- Developing long lasting and high-quality business relationships with clients by instilling trust and confidence
- Working directly with clients to understand their business strategy, programme requirements & processes
- Utilising specialist knowledge of business processes and the Microsoft Dynamics and Power Platform product suite (including related applications and technologies) to support the development and expansion of the solution footprint to meet clients' articulated business strategy
- Providing knowledge transfer to the delivery teams to ensure a smooth handover from sales to delivery
- Formulating high quality bids and proposals
- Scoping the client solution to enable accurate estimation of the effort
- Developing webinars/marketing material
- Presenting at client events/Microsoft conferences
- Executing assigned responsibilities in a manner consistent with Hitachi Solution's Quality Management Policy.
- Experience minimum of 5 years with Dynamics CRM /Power Platform
- Deep functional knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions & Power Platform (PowerApps, Power Automate, etc)
- Industry expertise of strategic sectors
- Outstanding documentation and communication skills
- Experience of developing creative and client-pleasing solutions to complex business problems
- Exceptional ability and experience in preparation of proposals, responses and contracts
- Demonstrable Programme level Solution Architect experience
- Excellent working knowledge of Solution and Integration Design
- Relevant Microsoft certifications
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- English speaking mandatory since we work mostly on Internationals deals
OUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.What is it like working here?
Videos To Watch
- We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
- We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team-great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
- We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
- We respect, encourage, and support each individual needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
- We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
- We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
- We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.