Hitachi, Ltd. is ranked as the 102nd largest company in the world according to Fortune 500 and operating in 100 countries. Hitachi, Ltd. was founded on a principle of delivering innovations that answer society's challenges. With our talented team and proven experience in global markets, together we can Inspire the World! Hitachi prides itself on hiring a diverse workforce. We are more innovative when we bring people from all walks of life together. Our success is based on our employees who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity.
Hitachi Solutions, Ltd is a subsidiary company which is 100% owned by Hitachi, Ltd. and provides ICT solutions and services. Hitachi Solutions, Ltd. has 3,000 Microsoft Professionals and is one of the largest Microsoft Dynamics System Integrator across the world.Job DescriptionJOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Engage with project team and end-users to architect and develop Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O solutions.
- Take part in design and planning, development, unit testing, deployment, and support for the client projects.
- Stay up to date with new features released in D365 F&O Onlibe version.
- Enhance and Design reports in SSRS and Power BI.
- Customize using extensions and creating classes, forms, SSRS reports, tables in X++.
- Integrate D365 F&O with 3rd party systems.
- Good communication skills.
- Must have done full implementation of at least 1 Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365 F&O project.
- Object oriented programming skills using X++.
- At least 1-3 years of development experience with good exposure to Dynamics 365 Financials, Supply chain management and Advance Warehouse modules.
- MB-500 Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer is preferred.
- Must have knowledge on Azure DevOps, Visual studio 2017, code management and deployment.
- Ability to work in a team environment, but also independently when needed.
OUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.
What is it like working here?
• We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
• We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team-great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
• We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
• We respect, encourage, and support each individuals needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
• We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
• We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
• We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.Videos To Watch