Hitachi, Ltd. is ranked as the 102nd largest company in the world according to Fortune 500 and operating in 100 countries. Hitachi, Ltd. was founded on a principle of delivering innovations that answer society's challenges. With our talented team and proven experience in global markets, together we can Inspire the World! Hitachi prides itself on hiring a diverse workforce. We are more innovative when we bring people from all walks of life together. Our success is based on our employees who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity.
Hitachi Solutions, Ltd is a subsidiary company which is 100% owned by Hitachi, Ltd. and provides ICT solutions and services. Hitachi Solutions, Ltd. has 3,000 Microsoft Professionals and is one of the largest Microsoft Dynamics System Integrator across the world.Job DescriptionJOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Present Conference Room Pilot showing Dynamics ERP fit to the Commerce customers organization.
- Advise customer organization on Commerce Processes & Controls using Dynamics ERP Commerce and help minimize gaps between standard Dynamics ERP Commerce customer's business processes with creative configuration.
- Prepare Business Process Discovery Documents
- Prepare functional specification for customizations required for Dynamics ERP Commerce implementations.
- Configure prerequisites and commerce parameters
- Manage Point of Sale (POS) and Headquarters in Dynamics 365 Commerce
- Configure and Manage Dynamics 365 Commerce call centers
- Brief knowledge on D365 e-commerce
- Prepare User Manuals and Training Plans.
- Store Roll-Out execution.
- Provide pre go live and post go live end user support.
- Degree in Business or Information Technology desired.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience doing hands-on Configuration of Dynamics ERP Commerce, SCM functionality.
- Ability to understand, communicate, interpret corporate Commerce processes and requirements.
- Exposure to other modules such as Dynamics ERP Finance, AP, AR, MPP, Projects and HR would be a plus but not required.
- Experience with Dynamics 365 F&O is an advantage.
- Above Average English verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision.
- Experience in documenting business processes.
- Locally-based candidates are preferred
OUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.
What is it like working here?
- We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about.
- We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team-great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
- We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
- We respect, encourage, and support each individual needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
- We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
- We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
- We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.