Hitachi, Ltd. is ranked as the 102nd largest company in the world according to Fortune 500 and operating in 100 countries. Hitachi, Ltd. was founded on a principle of delivering innovations that answer society's challenges. With our talented team and proven experience in global markets, together we can Inspire the World! Hitachi prides itself on hiring a diverse workforce. We are more innovative when we bring people from all walks of life together. Our success is based on our employees who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity.
Hitachi Solutions, Ltd is a subsidiary company which is 100% owned by Hitachi, Ltd. and provides ICT solutions and services. Hitachi Solutions, Ltd. has 3,000 Microsoft Professionals and is one of the largest Microsoft Dynamics System Integrator across the world.Job DescriptionJOB OBJECTIVES
The Dynamics 365 CRM Business Analyst position combines the roles of implementation specialist and functional consultant in one. You will effectively manage your time to participate in planning and implementations utilizing your technical aptitude and will provide additional support to your manager and ultimately, the client.JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
-Contribute to the transfer of functional requirements to development and test teams.
-Stay abreast on updates and new releases in CRM technologies and able to educate end-users on CRM functions.
-Perform system integration or user acceptance testingQualificationsJOB QUALIFICATIONS
-Bachelor's Degree in Business Information Systems, or any related field
-Microsoft Dynamics CRM certifications strongly preferred
-Minimum of 3 years' experience in CRM implementation, configuration, system design or related business experience
-Excellent knowledge of the Dynamics CRM 365 Product and hands on experience configuring the product including: Entity Creation, Workflows, Business Rules, Business Process Flows, etc.
-Strong project experience translating client business needs into software capabilities.
-At least 3 years project experience creating functional designs, test conditions and test scripts.
-Strong team player working in agile environments.
-Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word.
-Experience with Microsoft Visio or other process modelling tools preferred.
-Excellent English writing and verbal skillsAdditional InformationOUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.What is it like working here?
• We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
• We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team-great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
• We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
• We respect, encourage, and support each individual needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
• We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
• We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
• We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.Videos To Watch