Senior Software Engineer The Company
Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property, and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Join our team and our employee-focused culture and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes. Experience and Skills
- Strong understanding of Containers and Orchestration
- Experience administering and deploying development CI/CD tools such as Git, Maven, Jira, GitLab, or Jenkins
- Very good hand on experience in design, developing DevOps enabled solutions.
- Experience in Monitoring tools, specially in cloud computing infrastructure to support various products/applications
- Significant experience with in Linux operating system environments in cloud Platform
- Strong awareness of networking and internet protocols, including TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP and distributed networks.
- Proactive technology problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong scripting skills: Python, Bash, Ruby
- Application containerization: Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience in VMware Tanzu preferred
- In-depth hands-on knowledge in implementing Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment with Jenkins, Ansible, Spinnakar
- Infrastructure as Code technologies: Terraform, Ansible
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.