Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture, and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes.The Role
We are seeking to fill the position of Senior Information Security Analyst in Vietnam with a focus on Cybersecurity Risk Management in Hitachi Vantara's Enterprise Information Security organization. This is a full-time position reporting to the senior director for risk and compliance.Responsibilities
- Assisting with responses to customer inquiries and audit requests.
- Act as main cybersecurity contact located at the Vietnam Development Center (VDC), this includes activities related to cybersecurity matters involving the VDC:
- Facilitating vulnerability remediation
- Assisting with cybersecurity incident response
- Assisting with responses to customer inquiries and audit requests
- Cybersecurity compliance management, including follow-up with alerts
- Coordinating and supporting the VDC ISO 27001 certification efforts
- Training and communication
- Assisting with performing cyber risk management
- Assisting with testing, planning, and deploying cybersecurity tools
- A minimum of 8 years' recent experience in Information Security or Cyber Risk Management
- Bachelor's Degree in Management of Information Systems, Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent
- Solid knowledge in industry best practices and standards for information security such as ISO/IEC 27001, NIST CSF
- Solid understanding of current and emerging technologies and how information risk is to be considered for these technologies, including cloud services.
- Relevant experience deploying, or applying cybersecurity tools for vulnerability management, or cybersecurity monitoring
- Uncompromising attention to detail and quality
- Good written and oral English communication skills
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of individuals and group including technical professionals, business owners
- Demonstrates effectiveness in cooperating with global teams and virtual teams
- Highly desired: At least one professional industry certification such as CRISC, CISA, CISM, CISSP or related certification
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.