Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. Through systems integration, we strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our purpose is to help you achieve your vision through superior products, prices, and people.QualificationsRequired Skills
Additional InformationAdditional Skills and Qualifications a plus:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 7+ years relevant experience in consulting on large scale Data Warehouse/Big Data projects in team environments.
- Experience with Power BI, (Power Query, PerformancePoint, PowerView a plus), SSRS, SSAS, Excel Services
- Knowledge of Agile processes (Scrum preferred)
- Experience with Power BI Dashboard/Report, Data Warehouse, Data Modeling and Data Integration
- Proficiency in extracting and manipulating large data sets with SQL in MS SQL.
- Some experience (not all mandatory) using mapping Software and Programming Languages: SQL, R, DAX, Microsoft Power BI, SSRS, Excel, and Tableau
- Experience designing and building large-scale, distributed systems
- Able to work with the customer's stakeholders to understand business and technical requirements.
- Experience with complex data modeling
- Able to identify and communicate issues/risks applying technical and root cause analysis skills
- Strong decision making, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, influencing, and reasoning skills
- Creativity and ability to think outside-the-box while defining sound and practical solutions
- Experience with the following Technologies/Methodologies:
- Azure and/or AWS
- SQL Server 2014/2016
- Oracle, DB2, NoSQL
- Azure Data Services/Azure SQL Data Warehouse (PLUS)