Meet our team
Hitachi Vantara are a global technology company with a portfolio of products and services spanning hardware/storage, cloud, big data, analytics - IoT.
Our ABM team are responsible for planning, managing and executing various marketing programs (e.g. account intelligence gathering, demand creation, reputation support and sales enablement) in agreed-upon accounts to support sales goals and objectives. We are customer-centric and focused on driving engagement, pipeline and growth initiatives against a targeted set of accounts.
The Marketing Programme Manager owns the marketing strategy and outcomes for a small number of our largest customers. They work with our key sales stakeholders to identify a structured approach to developing a joint GTM strategy this portfolio of accounts. Additionally, they will work with cross-functional marketing and sales teams to drive demand within these accounts that can be measured, analyzed and reported against.What you'll be doing
What you bring to the team
- Developing a targeted account marketing strategy that aligns content and marketing campaigns/programs to the customer journey. This would include working with internal and external resources to develop and update existing content with messaging and personas for target account audience
- Providing ongoing data and insights on strategic accounts and contacts within these accounts utilizing internal tools and resources to provide value to sales
- Selecting which marketing programs, campaigns and assets to leverage for strategic account planning and execution based on target account objectives and plan.
- Orchestrating ongoing account check-ins with sales team to ensure account goals, key contacts and account plans remain on track, and discuss upcoming account requirements and modifications.
- Measuring, analyzing and reporting on the impact of account based marketing plan on sales pipeline and revenue (marketing sourced and influenced). Supporting quarterly business reviews once the program has kicked off.
The successful candidate will have experience in IT Solutions and Services, bringing passion, strategy and vision to the role with a proven track record of success in driving revenue-driven lead gen results, preferably within the IT industry. Ideally, we're looking for someone who has a sound understanding of Account Based Marketing, program optimization, strong analytical and presentation skills however we would consider a strong field marketing manager that has led some targeted campaigns for specific customers or sectors.
- Experience in planning and managing integrated campaigns and demand generation.
- Ability to leverage data and insights in the development of marketing plans aligned to account strategy.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross functionally and build deep relationships with core stakeholders and team members.
- Highly motivated, accountable and self-starting personality with strong communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business, MBA a plus
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.