Oracle EBS Finance Senior Business Analyst
Hitachi is looking for a senior business analyst who has both a strong functional skill set with the ability to support complex system solutions. This individual will deliver finance system solutions while providing support to day-to-day finance operations at Hitachi Vantara. This individual must have a passion for technology delivery and be able to thrive in a dynamic, fast changing environment, without losing sight of core processes around development and delivery. Must be able to work on and balance multiple high priority items at the same time.
The senior business analyst must have a strong understanding of Oracle eBusiness Suite with the Finance modules including Project module. This individual must be able to work independently. Creation of key documentation for business requirements, functional specifications, technical specifications and testing documents will be required. Must be able to work directly with the finance business team to define and refine requirements and propose solutions.
Specific duties include but are not limited to the following essential job functions:
• Support and develop finance solutions within Oracle EBS Version 12.1.3 with an 90/10 split of functional/technical expertise
• Work with cross-functional teams across IT to ensure that all processes, procedures and policies are adhered to for the projects and enhancements assigned.
• Guide the design, development, testing and deployment of new business functionality.
• Create system related functional documentation for Oracle EBS RICEFW.
• Coordinate with 3rd party vendors on application support issues, defects and enhancements.
• Willingness to work outside of standard business hours to resolve issues or complete special projects if required.
Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
• Strong experience and understanding of business processes in Finance required and understanding of supply chain is desired.
• Good knowledge of Oracle Application Architecture.
• Must be a self-starter with the desire to expand knowledge in other technical areas.
• Experience working with and integrating with third-party applications.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication written and verbal and leadership skills.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in Commerce / MBA Finance / CA or related discipline.
• At least 6-8 years of Oracle EBS platform functional experience in Oracle Financials modules like Projects, Receivables, General Ledger and Payables. Good to have exposure to Fixed Assets, Subledger Accounting (SLA) and Cash Management
• Completed at least 1 full-lifecycle implementations of Oracle EBS or another ERP system.
• Must have formal process documentation experience to capture business requirements and process flows.
• Knowledge of all phases of software development including requirements/story gathering, analysis, solution design, development, testing (unit, integration, end-to-end user), implementation, and support.