Company DescriptionAbout Hitachi Solutions India Pvt Ltd:
Hitachi Solutions, Ltd., headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, is a core member of Information & Telecommunication Systems Company of Hitachi Group and a recognized leader in delivering proven business and IT strategies and solutions to companies across many industries. The company provides value-driven services throughout the IT life cycle from systems planning to systems integration, operation and maintenance. Hitachi Solutions delivers products and services of superior value to customers worldwide through key subsidiaries in the United States, Europe, China and India. The flagship company in the Hitachi Group's information and communication system solutions business, Hitachi Solutions also offers solutions for social innovation such as smart cities.Our Competitive Edge
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.What is it like working here?
We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
- We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team-great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
- We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
- We respect, encourage, and support each individual needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
- We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
- We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.
: Chennai/ Bangalore/ Pune/ HyderabadShift:
3-9 yearsPrimary Skills:
Dynamics 365 CRM, PowerApps Portals, C#.NET 4.0/4.5, ASP.NET 4.0 MVC, Web API, OOPS, SQL Server 2005/2008, HTML5, JQuery, SSRS, SSISJob Description and Responsibilities:
- Work with clients to understand requirements and architect solutions.
- Strong knowledge of CE Technical and PowerApps Portals,
- Ability to generate Technical Specifications based on functional specifications.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Integration architecture.
- Enhance/ Customize Dynamics CRM for based on customer requirements.
- Develop Modern Web Applications integrated with the CRM Platform using ASP.NET, AngularJS, Web API.
- Customize OOB CRM Reports and develop custom SSRS reports as defined by the requirement.
- Ensure that there are complete unit tests for every component or task.
- Ensure that code is testable and is tested.
- Execute unit testing for the new functionality developed
- PowerApps Poratals exposure:
- Web Pages, Web Templates, Portal Themes
- Power Portals metadata
- Integrate Power Portals with Data verse
- Experience on Liquid templates
- Power Portals Security
- Power Portals Deployments
- Externals Integration into Power Portals
- Individual should have client facing experience.
- Strong Microsoft Dynamics CRM functional knowledge.
- Strong Microsoft Dynamics CRM technical knowledge with SSRS and Power portals
- Must have been a part of at least 2 CRM end to end Implementation.
- At least 3 years of development experience in MSCRM.
- Knowledge on SSIS and Power Platform would be advantageous.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Customizations certification is a plus.
- Good communication skills.