-PARISJob Family : FinanceLevel of Experience :Experienced
We arepart ofHitachiAstemofocusingonworld-leading advancedmobility solutions withinthe fields ofelectrification, autonomous driving, and connectivityto helpreduce environmental damage, decrease traffic accidents, and improve comfort.Together,wecontributeto a sustainable society and improved quality of life by providing mobility solutions that satisfy our customersand form the future core of automotive and motorcycle systems.Our people are at the heart of achieving these goals, and we are proud to bean equal opportunities employer.
Our Brake Business Unit is one of the world's largest manufacturers of automotive braking solutions. Our products - disc brakes, drum brakes, electro-mechanical parking brakes and rotors - are dedicated to passenger cars, light commercial and two-wheeler vehicles through original equipment manufacturers and aftermarket distribution channels. We have a global footprint with operations in Europe, Asia, South Africa, North and South America.
We recruit and develop people from diverse backgrounds who can bring their skills and experience to our organization and make us even more effective. Own the Futureandbecome a part of the team andjoin our organization.
At HitachiAstemo,Harmony, Sincerity and Pioneering Spirit are practiced values -we respect each other, never pass the buck and work creatively to accomplish our mission. Our people are given exciting opportunities to develop and grow in a truly international business, where they are proud to be part of a collaborative and innovative team.Diversity & Inclusionisvaluedto build and leverage an inclusive work environment and embrace diversity to unlock our full potential.We believe that this will give us the strength to drive great innovations to create new values for people, vehicles and the society, and to unlock our full potential to become a global leader in everything we do.
Sound Interesting?Then we would like to get to know you.Apply online via our career site - we look forward to receiving yourapplication!www.hitachiastemo.com/en/careersJob Purpose
Lead activities regarding economic control, analyzing and tracking profit
Act as Business partner with other departmentsKey Accountabilities & Key ActivitiesKey Performance indicators and Tools
- Follow and produce finance key performance indicators (Gross Profit, EBITDA, Trade working capital, Free cash flow..) and tools to support and improve performance and profitability
- Support internal clients in the analysis of financial data, costs and progress (make or buy, investments, cost optimizations...)
- Make recommendations and analysis to support management decisions.
- Follow up and control the rollout of the budget process (5 year strategy plan, Annual Operation Plan and AOP forecast process)
- Collect information and ensure financial control reporting to senior management.
Key Professional Competencies
- Foster a climate of teamwork and motivation within the team by encouraging entrepreneurship mindset, professional development and growth of employees (assessment, training, coaching and mentoring).
- Ensure the deployment of the Chassis Brakes International communication to the team
- Ensure appropriate work environment for the team
Key Personal Competencies
- Good MS Office knowledge (Word, Excel, PPT, Outlook, etc.)
- Deep knowledge of Finance, Economy
- Fluent English level
Qualification & Experience
- Ownership & Management Courage
- Strategy Understanding & Roll-out
- Communication & Presentation
- Managerial Courage
- Implementation & Result Orientation
- Bachelor/Master degree in Finance
- At least 5 years of experience in Finance