Hitachi Solutions is an impact-driven global leader in consulting dedicated to delivering competitive, end-to-end solutions based on the Microsoft Cloud. Our deeply connected teams are unified by our values and our commitment to helping clients succeed and compete with the largest global enterprises. We are a division of the 38th largest company in the world and carry the strength of a vast network of interconnected Hitachi companies all while remaining nimble, agile, and ready to pivot at a moment's notice.
Hitachi Solutions started as three founding partners and transformed into nearly 3,000 consultants, developers, and support personnel all around the globe. With over 40 Microsoft Partner of the Year awards, Hitachi Solutions has established itself as a leading partner in the ever-growing landscape of technology consulting.Location
: Upper Central States - Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Indiana, Michigan etcJob Description
As a Vice President of Sales and Marketing, you will be responsible for partnering with Sales and Executive leadership to develop and optimize go-to-market strategy, processes, systems and infrastructure that boost Sales productivity, strategic Alliances partner success, andOrchestrate a High Performing Sales GTM Team. The VP will be responsible to further grow our North America footprint by participating in all phases of the sales life cycle. This role will focus on growing sales opportunities across the Microsoft solution areas including Business Applications (Dynamics 365) and Azure Data, Infrastructure and Modern Workplace and Security. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated individual, who can work under dynamic conditions and can foster productive relationships with a diverse customer and partner group (primarily Microsoft customer facing teams).
- Function like a Chief of Staff, leading and managing a high performing GTM, Presales, Alliances, Marketing and Sales Operations team.
- Lead high-performing Marketing team supporting Brand and Demand & Lead generation campaigns, programs and events.
- Lead Sales Operations - delivering accurate, consistent, productive and impactful Rhythm of the Business, lead and support across all key Sales Operations functions including (but not limited to) quota setting, account planning, territory mapping, pipeline management practices, forecasting, business reviews, etc.
- Lead a team responsible for sales forecasting, planning, reporting, order processing, compensation design and strategic analysis with expectations of high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency.
- Support innovation and success of our world-class Alliances Partner programs, across Sales, Marketing and Services delivery.
- Drive annual planning process across global sales organization, including business modeling, territory planning, compensation design, in close partnership with Finance and other cross-functional leadership.
- Drive Sales productivity through developing and optimizing processes and systems.
- Deliver core business metrics, reporting and analytics, including pipeline, bookings, lead funnel & churn analysis.
- Sell and work across a matrix organization of capability and industry.
- Develop, execute, craft and lead the delivery of Sales Transformation solutions with a scope of services that includes diagnostics/business cases, channel strategy and alignment, sales strategy, sales model and Go-to-Market design, sales through service process optimization, sales force skill building and development, sales performance measurement & rewards, sales enablement, sales culture and sales data and analytics.
- Help organization better understand current and target market purchasing patterns by building a multi-channel and digital and Go-to-Market sales model, executing more consistently throughout the customer lifecycle execute and perform better and more consistently in the field.
- Works closely with senior sales leadership to define the optimal performance measurements and performance management programs required to ensure sales organization success.
- Lead account planning for assigned medium and small market segments, responsible for the growth, retention and account management for all customer segments.
- Establishes a sales training plan focused on developing and reinforcing critical sales competencies. Prioritizes training objectives for selling, sales management, and sales support roles.
- 10+ years sales and/or sales operations experience within a Service (Consulting) environment.
- BA/BSc or equivalent academic attainment required, MBA preferred.
- Demonstrable and proven experience in leading teams of people (matrix and extended teams), channel partners, preferably across strategic digital transformation execution and landing.
- Proven track record of successful program leadership in complex, multi-function transformation environments managing corporate strategy.
- Solid understanding of industry and Microsoft licensing and services models is required (Dynamics 365, ERP and CRM, Power Platform, and Customer Insights offerings within the Business Application (BA) solution area and Azure offerings such as Data and Analytics, AI/ML and Modern Solutions).
- Strategic thinker who understands the business/information strategies, priorities, issues, opportunities and deftly orchestrates change and activities.
- Executive level presence i.e. possess an appropriate altitude of collaboration, presence, presentation, project and program management and communications skills.
- Strategic Thinking, Planning & Leadership.
- Analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.