Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition.Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Must Have Skills
• Should have experience of 7 years in SAP FICO.
• Should have very good understanding in SAP FICO business processes.
• Excellent communication and should have good client facing experience.
• Should have experience in at least 2 End-to-End Implementations.
• Should possess integration knowledge of other modules like CO, SD, and MM
• The Consultant should have relevant experience in the following areas
o SAP FICO full cycle of implementation Experience
o End-to-end Implementation experience in different domains - Banking, Manufacture, Civil or any other Industries.
o Must be proficient in handling Issues/support functions.
o Conducts user requirements gathering, blueprinting and documentation designs. Follow best practices and SAP functionality in system.
o Expert in creating project documentation, Training material and Unit Testing
o Excellent, Time Management, Problem Solving and Analytical SkillsRoles - Responsibilities
• Requirement gathering of existing business practices and documenting as-Is business processes accordingly
• Project involved studying the Business Process (AS-IS) and, Mapping (TO-BE) Business process.
• Mapping Client's business processes to SAP's business processes
• Implementation of SAP FICO module customization and Client specific settings for integration of different modules with FICO
• Successfully completed settings for Condition Group, Master Data, Usage view and Architecture view
• Expert in Configuration, SIT and documentation.
• Coordinating with other modules which integrated.
• Proactive discuss with critical issues with client.
• Proactive to propose solution according to business design.Our Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge