Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
Hitachi Vantara on behalf of Hitachi Ltd., is currently seeking a Workday Change Management and Adoption Specialist. Responsibilities
Experience : 5 - 10 yrs
Job location: Pune / Bangalore
- Support Change Management team around planning, designing and developing change management plans.
- Collaborate and support internal stakeholders and external clients related to adoption activities.
- Manage trainings logistics, adoption materials and/or communications.
- Support to develop training/learning materials.
- Create and deliver change management related documentation.
- Coordinate with different stakeholders to manage the program and take ownership of the track.
- At least 3-4 years of overall experience with background in HCM Implementation or Workday functional consultant or HRIS knowledge around Workday implementation
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Ability to handle multiple stakeholders and teams across geographical regions. Client Management experience and skills. Previous
- experience of working for a large organization, with change management experience is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.