The Order Management department is responsible for order processing and managing backlog for Hitachi Vantara internal and external customers. The department provides the highest quality of order/backlog management support to all customers, in-country Interface Persons, Global Order Fulfilment, Operating Departments, Purchasing team and Export Control.
The Logistics Analyst handles all enquiries and requests regarding orders and backlog and updates the Oracle system accurately. The employee proactively provides account representatives and customers with all information on order status and backlog. The employee works according to Hitachi Vantara procedures and processes.
- Carries out order processing and backlog management;
- Reviews and checks incoming orders for technical accuracy and customer requirements; - Ensures compliance with the export compliance procedures;
- Ensures customer requested delivery dates and conditions are met;
- Expedites critical orders to meet customers' demands, escalating issues when appropriate.
- Participates in and gives professional input to Hitachi Vantara projects.
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Contact with internal and external customers.
- Contact with CTO-lab, warehouse, Traffic department, Purchasing team, F/A department and other stakeholders
Experience and Skills:
- Higher professional level of work and intellect;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken);
- Result and quality driven;
- Proactive nature;
- Customer and service oriented;
- Able to work under pressure ;
- A high level of data entry accuracy;
- Problem solving ability and making decisions in a timely manner;
- Able to work as a Team player as well as an individual contributor;
- Flexible and willing to regularly work evenings and weekends.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.